So the writer's strike goes on...I discovered the following for Grey's Anatomy junkies as myself...perhaps someone out there thinks they can serve as Nicorette in such dark days.
I want my days to be GREY asap!!
1. "We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?" ~ Meredith
2. "I live with these women and every time you guys don't meet their expectations I have to hear about it. So it is my business." ~ George
3. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. ~ Meredith
4. "I know you all have your messy love lives and your secrets and your silliness, but I want more. I need something to hold on to. I need a reason to believe that medicine can do more than stitch you up and send you away. I need to believe that medicine can not only save lives, but change lives! I need... I need... to believe in something the way I used to believe in you all. Sign the papers! Sign the papers." ~ Dr. Bailey
5. "Why don't you pick a floor and stay on it and I'll pick a floor and stay on that because I really need a moment or two without you. Your face pops up in my head and your panties show up in my husband's pocket, really, you're everywhere, and I need a moment or two without you." ~ Addison
6. "I dunno... it's just... Meredith always makes me think screwed up people have a chance." ~ Alex
7. "Dr. Bailey. You need those clowns to sign off on your proposal because one of them may be Chief of Surgery in a month. It's hard to imagine, for me more than anyone, but since you're not ready for the job, one of them has got to do it for the next few years." ~ Richard
8. "Four years of high school, four years of college, four years of med school. By the time we graduate we're in our late 20s and we've never done anything except go to school and think about science. Time stops. We're socially retarded." ~ Callie
9. "Could you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy and it makes me feel like you haven't been fed." ~ Cristina
10. "I'm both. I'm a surgeon and I am a person who becomes emotionally involved. I will never again cross the line like I did with Denny. I have learned my lesson. But I'm still both, and I'm not going to give up either part of me. And I am not going to apologize for it." ~ Izzie