Thursday, May 29, 2008

From the Dentist Chair

I defy anyone to read Seth's Two Lives and not make a trip to the dentist after that...so yesterday morning saw me going aaaah and staring at a butterfly mobile (??)...are butterflies good chi..while the good Dr Choy probed and prodded.
Recieved a good report on my dental health which merited a phone call to my mom (now that one is at a stage of life with no report cards to forward...any good " mark" has to be bragged about)...and recieved a good " put down" to stop exaggerating any personal role regarding the state of my teeth "its all because of me and how I never gave you any chocs growing up so be grateful, OK".
Sigh

1 comment:

  1. :D
    now now... let the woman take some credit! I'm all for it after my recent episodes of mommyhood being taken for granted ;D

    ReplyDelete

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.