Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Message from the 'Un' Dead


(aneela wants to be in her cubby hole and sleeeeppp till she is dead)

please please dont give up on me yet...i promise i will be back soon...im struggling to rescue the house from a mother who is gung ho to 'detoxify' my life...loosely translated as throwing away most of my 'treasured posessions'...listen, Im no pack rat...well I dont see Oprah with her crew and a moving van at my front door ...nor do I reckon Gman emailing Nate any time soon asking for a special program on 'save me from my hoarder wife'...so it has been a mad fortnight of 'lobbying' for each and every candle, cushion, Tshirt, pair of shoes...
Pesho has been hiding her chew toys and scraping and scrubbing at each bit of her fur in fear of being shown the front door.
While Gman relaxes and wishes aloud that she can stay for longer and allows him his siestas and sports channel on TV...(long story..I frown on afternoon siestas and cricket..but as Gman says he gets 'emancipated' each time my mom is in town and gives him access to the TV remote and all)
Khair, classes resumed today and I just hated hated my lecture today...I hope my students dont hold it against me...some how my heart is just not into 'classical' political economy...wish I could speed forward it to later modules when I bite my teeth into material which 'fascinates'me more...at this stage Im just assuring them that this is just a 'crummy' trailor....picture abhee bakee hai (the 'show' yet to come)...but Im not sure if they are into Shahrukh Khanisms!!
Meanwhile, Melbourne has been taken over by the Tableeghis (Jesus Christ-Catholic) group...somehow Diocese in the City just doesnt sound very sexy to me...oh well.
Will be back soon!!
Ciao, aneela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.