Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Rejoinder Blues

So today I got back some assessment reports for this grant proposal I had sent out a while ago....there was the good, and the ugly and some well I dont know how to respond to. How do I write a rejoinder to someone who wonders whether its necessary to fear religious violence in Pakistan as the country doesnt figure as the kind of "evil Muslims" the world is worried about..so happy the "Visit Pakistan" campaign was such a success....also whether there is any value in investing in non-violence amongst Pashtuns...ummm ok......so the torching of property and girl's schools in the North in the last week was just a "beautification campaign".
I think it is going to be a loooong month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.