GWB Library to Open in 2009
The George W. Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages.
The Library will include:
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to find.
- The National Debt room which is huge and has no ceiling.
- The 'Tax Cut' Room with entry only to the wealthy.
- The 'Economy Room' which is in the toilet.
- The Iraq War Room. After you complete your first tour, they make you to
go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tour.
- The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with
- The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty.
- The Supreme Court's Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
- The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite
- The 'Decider Room' complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board,
dice, coins, and straws.
The museum will also have an electron microscope to help you locate the