Sunday, December 21, 2008

You Are All Stars!!

Santa came a little early this year. The lovely D has sent this my way.

This is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Well if I have to be honest (and have I ever been anything but?)...that bit about 'not being interested in prizes' SO NOT TRUE!! Arey, Im no Aamir 'I dont believe in awards, juries' Khan...I love all my trophies, OK...so if there is ANYONE out there thinking "hey she is much too 'self-content' and unconcerned to be bothered about all this award shaward business" so NOT true.

Now for the friends I have made courtesy my entry into the blog world.

Leaving 1302 aka Jammie,Parul,Mad Momma and Kiran Manral the dynamic posse who have been responsible for sending MAJOR baby dust my way...and who have made me rethink my lack of interest in little boys.

Jammie has been the cyber Dial-a-Mom over the past couple of months and has never been fazed by my inane queries,

Parul for friendship beyond the call of duty and making sense of my email/chat ramblings,

Mad Momma who like Lata Mangeshkar will "declare" her innings and refuse to accept awards/nominations pretty soon THOUGH SHE WILL ALWAYS BE NUMERO UNO IN OUR LIST

and Kiran M --our paths have been so similar, she is hands down my soul sister.

MayG and Mimi--my princesses, I guess the lines "sugar and spice and everything nice" were written JUST for them.

IHM --things are never dull in this household, she has rectified years of damage caused to the fair name of home makers everywhere by Desperate Housewives and the Saas Bahu serials.

and Unmana who has provided great insights into the Assamese mindset.

So go ahead...spread some good cheer...and for all the Doubting Thomas es out there, ne'er a mention of your bank account details.

7 comments:

  1. Thank You, Thank You

    ...letting you know now that Santa is holding a special Award Ceremony soon, and you are going to be invited to please come and receive your Award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm paisey tau nahee bhejney hongey na? Let me know if you want the bank account Ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks!! I'm totally humbled :)

    congrats to you for the award too! nobody could've deserved it more than you (yara) ;) aneela style exclamation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanx,sweetie..:)I am honoured..and I second,May G..that nobody could've deserved it more that u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanksss- i jhave tried posting here several times but somehow cannot. this is a test again!

    ReplyDelete

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.