Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mullahs Gone Wild




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcAMQlZpFs&feature=channel_page




My eyes...my eyes.
So its not only young American grad students who get to enjoy spring break...eventually the Rhythm Will Get To Anyone.
Excuse me while I look for the link to the mujra the former Chair CBR subjected us to. I seriously want you to start voting on who would do it best in a potential dance-off.

Edited to Add:

you can watch the former Chairman Board of Revenue dance off at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxpQ0FrPxKw

VOTEEEEE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have a stomach ache from laughing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am pretty sure its part of a documentary "When Mullahs Go BAd" or "the secret life of mullahs"...they are giving emran hashmi a run for his money, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emraan Hashmi is such a lafanga to look at, na though he may have a heart of gold.

    Tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-MY-God! *faints* this beats bald fat punjabi uncles attempting bhangra at mehendis

    ReplyDelete

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.