Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mubarakan!!

Golkamra key karamfarmao ko T20 ki khushiyan mubarak



And I add to this my prayers of Thanksgiving...there is hope yet...perhaps the young are not jaded of the @### our generation made of things..to see a determined 13 year old (Ms Niece is visiting) avidly watching the proceedings and giving updates to her dozing aunt and uncle (in my defence I thought the fact I was nodding off was GOOD for the team...refer to earlier posts of black tongues and cricket matches), to see her all perky and bright eyed post-the witching hour (bear in mind the match started at midnight for us), of a group hug and baby Arhaan getting squashed in the exuberance, of a little girl feeling so proud of the green and white after a fortnight of "comparisions" with the green and gold...thankyou thankyou thankyou.
And shayed picturo kee tarah The End tak hum sab ka bhee sab kuch theek hojayega, Ameen
p.s: Now the ex-jiyalee in me would have said something about it being a birthday gift to BB, the spirit of BB steering the ball and all...hee heee..

3 comments:

  1. LOL...it's slipped me by of course like much else of life in the last two months but congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.