Sunday, January 09, 2011

dil dhoondhataa hai, fir wahee furasat ke raat din

And this morning my world is a little bit darker once more. I am really convinced that the Mohtarma has summoned a party high command convention and is summoning all the stalwarts.
My relationship with this gentleman was conflicted at best, it was like Pope John Paul II and us, you may criticize his politics but he was such an integral part of your growing up that you cannot imagine your world any way else. I will sorely miss him as there is no one around to sound me off on my wishy washy politics and give me a candid history of my country.

At times I feel he just got disgusted with the mess we have made of the country, and decided to hound Taseer in the next world.

1 comment:

  1. This song is a favourite of my parents. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.