Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Mere Yeh Geet Yaad Rakhna

And Jammie's tag for today was




Favorite Lines From Somewhere





(Image from The Ostrich and Bohemian Facebook Page)






So I will share Rumi Jaffery's words to the wise in Har Dil Jo Piyar Kareyga







And to this I add my own line from yesterday, allow me my brief moment of self promotion please , line hi kuch aisi hai.


So Hazrat Aneela ne farmaya to all women (and men log) 


who wait and watch through an iffy situation " lets wait and see how life unfolds" arey life koi Draupadi ki sari nahi ke khinchti chali jaayegi , dont wait!  run!and start afresh!


8 comments:

  1. Awesome :)! I always love your blog titles...it takes me to happy places in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew this line reminded me of someone- YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay enough. Stop using that line :)

    ReplyDelete

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.