Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Aaj Phir Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai

I have signed up as a Movie Jockey at desimartini.com
You SHOULD now start following me at http://www.desimartini.com/profile/ud8410639.htm
and if you like my reviews, do do give it the thumbs up.

..and I have to tell you about the time I left Arhaan with the dad and escaped to the hills for a while. Supposedly to volunteer at the Haji Public School, but mostly to you know discover myself, read uninterrupted, riding horses, hiking, eating organic food...practically a Diane Lane film.
I was all Waheeda...



Though what stays me with me is driving back to Jammu. The moon rising over the river and the Bahu Fort, eyes off the speedometer, and you realise this, this trip is the only reason why the good music gods gave us THIS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your call is important to us. Please remain on the line while a customer care rep gets back to you.